Resultat 1 till 9 av 9

Ämne: jönköping dreambox

jönköping dreambox

hej is there anyone in jkp that can fix a dreambox? with the comhem channels, i got comhem, and i got a dreambox dm600 c, when i search for the channels it finds the channels but when i click on the channel its black it says no signal, what does that mean did i connect something wrong?

Donator matkohs avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2005
    Tackad
    310 gånger
    Hmmm.

Where do you have the card ? You must have a card from ComHem to get picture.
    VVSMF (VågaVägraSmåMjukaFönster)
    Linux rules!

VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Solo2, 2* VU+ Solo Se, 4* VU+ Zero

Seniormedlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007
    Tackad
    26 gånger
    It Could be tuner failure if it says "NO SIGNAL". Maybe the antenna-signal is weak. Try an antenna amplifier or if you have an antenna-splitter try to remove it and run only the cable directly to the dreambox.

i have a cable running from the walljack comhem to the dreambox, than a cable from the modem to the dreambox, then from the dreambox antenna to the tv antenna and then the scart cable.

at home i have comhem large package, its running out from 1 may.

did the guy install the channels right? could that be the problem ? he does alots with the parabol, its his first time to do it with comhem without parabol?

do you guys know anyone in this area that can fix this ? i have a dm 600c, it would be great.

thanks for all the help

JJay
    Gäst
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av dblockboy Visa inlägg
    do you guys know anyone in this area that can fix this ? i have a dm 600c, it would be great.

thanks for all the help
    afaik dm600 tuners are replaceable.. you could start by testing it at your friends places to eliminate cable failures, and if it shows the same symptoms, replace the tuner.

do you know anyone that can fix me a dreambox and the channels that live here by jkp?

ill pay for it its not problem.

ill try to get a new box and try it there

razorx
    Gäst
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av dblockboy Visa inlägg
    do you know anyone that can fix me a dreambox and the channels that live here by jkp?

ill pay for it its not problem.

ill try to get a new box and try it there
    What do you want? Im guessing that you dont have a subscription card and you are looking for someone to provide the channels for you, is that correct? If thats the case this is the wrong forum for you my friend. Since the forum rules are in Swedish i strongly suggest that you use Google translate to read and UNDERSTAND the rules of this forum.

b.r

no i have all the channels, the problem is that, it says no signal so am trying to figure out what the rpoblem could be and if someone could help me to fix the problem , the card i have already i find the channels, its just when i click to wathc the channel it says no signal, so am tryting to figure out the problem

Liknande ämnen

1. Streama Dreambox -> dreambox via internet
    Av kendash i forum Dreambox
    Svar: 9
    Senaste inlägg: 2010-09-10, 12:18
  2. Streama från dreambox till dreambox
    Av Butcher76 i forum Dreambox
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-11-25, 10:12
  3. Streama från dreambox till dreambox
    Av wendigo i forum Dreambox
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-04-04, 12:51
  4. Svar: 7
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-03-05, 05:39
  5. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-11-15, 16:18

Taggar för det här ämnet

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
stöd oss
ComHit.net är en ideell sidan som drivs helt utan reklamintäkter, detta för att du som användare ska slippa all störande reklam och diskutera de saker du är intresserad av.
Skulle man däremot känna att man vill donera en slant för att hjälpa ComHit.net att bli bättre är ni välkomna att donera via länken nedan.

https://www.paypal.me/comhit/
Följ oss