Resultat 21 till 30 av 35

Ämne: how to install ccccam till comhem

Donator matkohs avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2005
    Tackad
    310 gånger
    Hmmm.

And if you read my advice, then you already have had picture. Blue panel select mgcamd /newcs with right / left arrow on the remote -> green button -> picture.
    VVSMF (VågaVägraSmåMjukaFönster)
    Linux rules!

VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Solo2, 2* VU+ Solo Se, 4* VU+ Zero

hey i just did that went to Blue panel select mgcamd /newcs with right / left arrow on the remote -> green button ->

still blank no changes

i try to go on the net with th ip number i cant go on it its asking me for a username and password, where do i get the user name and password?

got the password now, ill try it again it didnt work when i tryed it the first time, ill try it again Blue panel select mgcamd /newcs with right / left arrow on the remote -> green button ->

anything else?

i just installed pli jade 3 gonna download the 4 software programs and try everything again hopefully it works

ohhh wrap the menu is different in the pli jade 3 , looking for the blue panel

dreambox doesbt start

hey i have a problem with my dreambox i had it flashed with gemini , than i changed it to pli jade , than i wanted to change it back to gemini wasnt happy with pli jade, after i flashed it again with gemini , the dreambox doesnt start. when i turn on the powercable it lights up red and green the light on the dreambox itself, it stays red and green, no picture just blank i tryed to shut it off for about 30 min and turn it back on same problem. what can i do ?

Seniormedlem CharlieX77s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2007
    Tackad
    11 gånger
    I got almost the same problem once whit my 7020 i just flashed it again and that worked, however i didnt try PliJade, i was flashing gemeni all the time, good luck
    Om du inte kan laga skiten med bruntape så är det inte trasigt

razorx
    Gäst
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av dblockboy Visa inlägg
    hey i have a problem with my dreambox i had it flashed with gemini , than i changed it to pli jade , than i wanted to change it back to gemini wasnt happy with pli jade, after i flashed it again with gemini , the dreambox doesnt start. when i turn on the powercable it lights up red and green the light on the dreambox itself, it stays red and green, no picture just blank i tryed to shut it off for about 30 min and turn it back on same problem. what can i do ?
    Your box is dead... please throw it away and never look at one of these boxes again.

its dead? so its none functionable anymore. why you say things like this, u also was new at this forum at one time didnt know anything about it , and now u acting like u ws born with the knowledge. be little patient , i was trying my best to get this thing working aight. i asked for some help if u dont want to help me out then dont answer my questions

to: razorx

Liknande ämnen

1. Medal Of Honor: Airborne install fel
    Av Deas i forum Mjukvara
    Svar: 9
    Senaste inlägg: 2007-09-11, 17:35

Taggar för det här ämnet

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
stöd oss
ComHit.net är en ideell sidan som drivs helt utan reklamintäkter, detta för att du som användare ska slippa all störande reklam och diskutera de saker du är intresserad av.
Skulle man däremot känna att man vill donera en slant för att hjälpa ComHit.net att bli bättre är ni välkomna att donera via länken nedan.

https://www.paypal.me/comhit/
Följ oss