Sidan 2 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista
Resultat 11 till 20 av 35

Ämne: how to install ccccam till comhem

JJay
    Gäst
    Blue button -> Addons -> Downloads (Gemini) -> Cam -> NewCS 1.67 - (bin)
    Blue button -> Addons -> Downloads (Gemini) -> Cam -> MgCamd 1.35a - complete

ok found it and installed it what do i do now ?

so i downloaded all 4 software programs, i have my original card in the dreabox, the channels are still blank. am i doing something wrong

Donator matkohs avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2005
    Tackad
    310 gånger
    Hmmmm

Have you select them in blue panel and restart the service?
    VVSMF (VågaVägraSmåMjukaFönster)
    Linux rules!

VU+ Solo 4K, VU+ Solo2, 2* VU+ Solo Se, 4* VU+ Zero

u mean restart the box? by just shutting it off on the remote control`? how do i see that the software is installed does it save it somewhere?

i go to the blue panel then to addons , download (gemini Server) then cam download mgcAMD 1.35a and Newcs 1.67, than i go to cam configsdownload mgcamd-config and newcs config, it says installed, than i go to exit shut off the box by remote control and try the channel. i have some channels svt1 etc... but not the coded channels. i have a comhem large now.

it finds all the channels the only thing is its blank,

the comhem large that i got when i put the card into the origanl box i have all the large package channels when i put it into the dreambox there is only like4-5 channels, not even the large package i can see

razorx
    Gäst
    i think you should stick to your original comhem reciver.

JJay
    Gäst

wow....

you really need to read about dreambox and how it works.

¨Blue Button -> (left or right arrow on remote) -> mgcamd / newcs then hit the green button to restart cam.

am gonna try from the beginning , flash it again and download all the software and try it again. hopefully everything works out

Did you do what JJay said?

Liknande ämnen

1. Medal Of Honor: Airborne install fel
    Av Deas i forum Mjukvara
    Svar: 9
    Senaste inlägg: 2007-09-11, 17:35

Taggar för det här ämnet

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
stöd oss
ComHit.net är en ideell sidan som drivs helt utan reklamintäkter, detta för att du som användare ska slippa all störande reklam och diskutera de saker du är intresserad av.
Skulle man däremot känna att man vill donera en slant för att hjälpa ComHit.net att bli bättre är ni välkomna att donera via länken nedan.

https://www.paypal.me/comhit/
Följ oss