Sidan 4 av 4 FörstaFörsta ... 234
Resultat 31 till 35 av 35

Ämne: how to install ccccam till comhem

razorx
    Gäst
    Well m8.. i dident need 3 pages of trial end error before my box was up and running, cant you tell us the purpose for your dreambox? These boxes are not for all and a litle bit of linux knowledge is not to bad to have when u start.

The reason your box is behaving like this is probably coz ur ssl got broken in a bad flash. Try to recover it with a nullmodem cabel and dreamup. You have got like 3pages of advice on how to get your legit comhem card to work in the box.

When u have installed newcs and mgcamd its should automagicaly decode your channels if u have the card in the box. The chip should be faced down.

After u have got all of those programs installed in the box and u still dont have any picture on the tv try to start mgcamd and newcs manually with telnet. Its gonna give you a log in the terminal window saying whats wrong and what not.

Summary: Reflash with dreamup, install decoding tools, start programs manually, post config files here.

b.r razorx

thank you very much, thats what i asked for , i know it took me along time , and i really appriciate all the help from everyone.

am gonna get the nollmodem cable and start it up with dream up.
    but the dreambox is not broken rite , so to say garbage? it can get fixed?

which flash is better for the dm600 pvr pli jade3 or gemini? i was thinking starting from 0 do everything right from the beginning, maybe its gonna work then

They're both good. The only thing you said is you want to watch Comhem, so the image doesn't matter.
    You can always switch images if you like one better than the other. I assume you know how to flash.

razorx
    Gäst
    i recomend PLi for the dm600, to get all the goodies you want you need to download the latest pli menu and after that u can download softcams and cardservers.

Liknande ämnen

1. Medal Of Honor: Airborne install fel
    Av Deas i forum Mjukvara
    Svar: 9
    Senaste inlägg: 2007-09-11, 17:35

Taggar för det här ämnet

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
stöd oss
ComHit.net är en ideell sidan som drivs helt utan reklamintäkter, detta för att du som användare ska slippa all störande reklam och diskutera de saker du är intresserad av.
Skulle man däremot känna att man vill donera en slant för att hjälpa ComHit.net att bli bättre är ni välkomna att donera via länken nedan.

https://www.paypal.me/comhit/
Följ oss