Sidan 1 av 4 123 ... SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 10 av 35

Ämne: how to install ccccam till comhem

how to install ccccam till comhem

whats up guys i was wondering if you can help me to install the cccam onto my dream box, i have comhem , i got the box with gemini, how do i download and install the software needed to run comhem channels.

i download the software onto my pc and how do i get into the dreambox from my pc?

i have the original comhem card , i put it into the dreambox right and then just install cccam any other programs?

thanks for all the help

JJay
    Gäst
    if you have gemini, you dont have to ftp over the files.

Just press the blue button on the remote and you will be able to download cams in there.

Seniormedlem bpls avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2008
    Tackad
    23 gånger
    CCcam doesn't work with Com Hem.

Download and install NewCS/MgCamd with the box -> addons or blue panel or what it is called in the image you are using...
    | DM500S - OpenPLi | T55 - 0.8W 4.8E 13E 19.2E |

BLACK AT HEART!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dblockboy Visa inlägg
    how do i download and install the software needed to run comhem channels.
    You already asked this in the other thread and it was answered by atomized:

http://www.comhit.net/showpost.php?p=153556&postcount=9

sorry , for been annoying, just would like to get this thing going had so much trouble getting it first , now with the installation.

so i have to turn on the dreambox, press the blue botton and download the NewCS/MgCamd with the box -> addons or blue panel or what it is called in the image you are using

is that all , so the channels would work than?

thansk for all teh answers

JJay
    Gäst
    sorry , for been annoying, just would like to get this thing going had so much trouble getting it first , now with the installation.

so i have to turn on the dreambox, press the blue botton and download the NewCS/MgCamd with the box -> addons or blue panel or what it is called in the image you are using

try first, then ask if it doesnt work.

something is not right with your questions, either, your setup is not as you say, or its not you who needs the help.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2010
    Tackad
    2 gånger
    Maybe dreambox is not for you. Why not just get the box from Comhem, it will work right out of the box.

Seniormedlem bpls avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2008
    Tackad
    23 gånger

Which image are you using?

NewCS and MgCamd + config files for each application.

To get your channels to work you have to start NewCS and MgCamd, normally it is started with blue button on remote...
    | DM500S - OpenPLi | T55 - 0.8W 4.8E 13E 19.2E |

BLACK AT HEART!

hey i just started the dreambox and used the blue botton ,i downloaded and installed NewCS config and MgCamd

am using gemini CCcam 2.1.4

what else do i haver to do ?

hey i cant find NewCS and, mgcamd on the addons, i downloaded and installed the newcs config and the mgcamd config . the other 2 i cant find them on the list.

So i put in my original com hem card in the dreambox downloaded and installed the 2 software ,the othe 2 i cant find where can they be? what do i do next?

thanks for all the help

Liknande ämnen

1. Medal Of Honor: Airborne install fel
    Av Deas i forum Mjukvara
    Svar: 9
    Senaste inlägg: 2007-09-11, 17:35

Taggar för det här ämnet

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
stöd oss
ComHit.net är en ideell sidan som drivs helt utan reklamintäkter, detta för att du som användare ska slippa all störande reklam och diskutera de saker du är intresserad av.
Skulle man däremot känna att man vill donera en slant för att hjälpa ComHit.net att bli bättre är ni välkomna att donera via länken nedan.

https://www.paypal.me/comhit/
Följ oss