handdator

Visa fullständig version : Parabol and Comhem

dblockboy
2010-05-04, 22:06
whats up guys i just got my dreambox done, the guy does usually parabol , he tryed it with comhem for the fist time, it doesnt work?

IS there any difference in the installation programs between the parabol version and the comhem version? or is it all the same programs just a different box? i got the dreambox dm 600 C.

Its not working , does anyone know why its not working?

does he need to install some other programs?

thanks for all the help

JJay
2010-05-04, 23:27
There is no real diffrence then the obvious ones. YOu dont select satellite setup, instead you select what freq to scan.

I remember your old threads... You had a problem with not getting any picture?

Please be more specific on whats not working and what is.

dblockboy
2010-05-05, 02:27
ok, its like this, i connected the dreambox to the pc modem, i also have a cable going from the comhem walljack to the dreambox and i have a cable from the dreambox antenna to the tv. when i search the channels i find all the channels, the problem is when i choose a channel that is locked there is no picture and on the left bottom side the letter V and CO is yellow. i guess its not unlocked. the person that fixed this to me he did many dreamboxes but with parabol only. this is is first time he trys it with comhem. so i was wondering if he made any mistakes installing any software. do i need any special software for comhem. or what software do i need at all.

is there anyway anyone can help me to figure out the problem? could it be his server? he sees me on the server. but nothing is happening

should i maybe put the comhem card that i have into the dreambox?
thank you for all the help

matkoh
2010-05-05, 05:01
Hmmmm.

You need an official card from ComHem.

razorx
2010-05-05, 05:14
givetvis hade han aldrig något kort från första början.

JJay
2010-05-05, 05:47
You will not be able to see anything decrypted from a sat card if you are using cable, even tho its the same channel.

Needs to bee a comhem card.

What release are you using?
What cam are you using?
what server are you using?

moonroy
2010-05-05, 09:36
You are using "his" server? We do not discuss cardsharing on that level at this forum.

You need to install newcs on your box and insert the comhem card in the slot. That should do it.

dblockboy
2010-05-05, 10:49
so all i have to do is insert my comhem card that i got with the original reciver from comhem and install newcs? or do i have to install some other software

atomized
2010-05-05, 11:21
You have to install four things using the menus in the box.
NewCS, NewCS config, mgcamd and mgcamd config.
Then you should be able to see programs using your ComHem card.

dblockboy
2010-05-05, 11:29
so basiclly all i need is to put my comhem card that i recived from comhem , put it into the dreambox and download those 4 programs than it should work rite?

so the original comhem card put it into the dreambox card slot?

JJay
2010-05-05, 15:05
so basiclly all i need is to put my comhem card that i recived from comhem , put it into the dreambox and download those 4 programs than it should work rite?

so the original comhem card put it into the dreambox card slot?

Yes, Take the card that you got from comhem and insert it into your dreambox.

Depending on what imageyou are using, installing the cam/server ways are diffrent.

Please post what image you have installed on your db.

dblockboy
2010-05-05, 15:42
ill try it out today , as soon as i get home from work, can i install everything myself or do i have to get in contact with the server?

T-bird
2010-05-05, 18:02
This is the third time you ask almost the same question.

It's time to learn the forum rules http://www.comhit.net/portal.php?sida=regler