handdator

Visa fullständig version : Hjälp med Vu+Duo

krigare37
2011-05-12, 19:50
Det finns inte någon plugins som man kan redigera det som man spelar in på sin intern hårddisk , jag memar ta bort reklam på en film cut visa delar att filmer .

Och varför när man spelar in viasat filmer eller canal digital med texter , sedan de texter förvinner när man skicka filmer till pc .

jag överför filmer till pc som jag har spelar in men kommer ingen text , i själva Vu+duo kommer texter .

kör Black hole 1.51
tack för allt hjälp

Storsnusaren
2011-05-14, 20:40
Ang undertexter. Kolla 8e tråden. "subtitles"

Jag vet inte riktigt vad som ligger i blackholes repos.

You will need cutlisteditor and moviecut from the extensions plugins...

Once installed, highlight the movie you want to cut, and then press the menu button. There's an option in there to use the cutlisteditor. Go to the position where the movie starts, pause it, and then press the "OK" button. Then, select the "Remove before this position" or something like that. Then, go to the end position of the film, and pause again. Press the OK button, and choose the "Remove after this position". This will leave you with the movie left. Then, exit the cutlisteditor, choose the "Cut movie" or "Movie cut" (can't remember exact name). This will give you some options. I'd choose the "Cut this movie to a new file" or something along those lines. You can then check that it worked properly before deleting the cut, in case you didn't do it properly