Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: Varning!!

Varning!!

Klippt från Satlovers.
    -----------------------------------
    Urgent - Trojan Warning
    THIS IS TRUE - It was CONFIRMED BY GOING TO SNOPES.COM
    Warning = It's Real &Confirmed.

Emails with pictures of Osama Bin-Laden hanged are being sent and the moment that you open these emails your computer will crash and you will not be able to fix it!

This e-mail is being distributed through countries around the globe, but mainly in the US and Israel

Don't be inconsiderate; send this warning to whomever you know.

If you get an email along the lines of "Osama bin Laden Captured" or "Osama Hanged" don't open the attachment.

Confirmed at :
    http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/osamahanged.asp

Origins: There are few headlines that would grab the attention of more computer users around the world than "Osama bin Laden Captured," and that's exactly what whoever created this lure was counting on to snare unsuspecting victims who use Microsoft platforms.

"Osama bin Laden Captured" isn't a virus in itself; it's the text of a message that includes a link to a file ca lled EXPLOIT.EXE. When a message recipient clicks on this link to view what he thinks are pictures of Osama bin Laden's capture, he can end up downloading an executable Trojan known as Backdoor-AZU, BKDR_LARSLP.A, Download.Trojan, TrojanProxy.Win32.Small.b,or Win32.Slarp. Clicking the embedded link in the "Osama bin Laden Captured" message auto-executes a file called "EXPLOIT.EXE," which exploits a known security hole to download the Trojan. According to McAfee Security:

The Trojan opens a random port on the victim's machine. It sends the Port information to a webpage at IP address 66.139.77.145. The Trojan listens on the open port for instructions and redirects traffic to other IP addresses. Spammers and hackers can take advantage of compromised systems by using the infected computer as a middleman, allowing them to pass information through it and remain anonymous.
    -----------------------------------

mvh humlan.
    Sunray4, Vu+ Solo SE, MyGica ATV1800, 4 to 1 HDMI 1.4-switch 4k 2k med optisk utgång för anlutning till min Logitech Z906, Projektor Optoma 141x, 150cm Parabol med actuator, Moteck V-Box II för DiSEq konvertering, Invacom LNB + en del annat för Tv, bild, ljud/Hi-Fi LAN/WAN...

http://antivirus.about.com/od/emailh...samahanged.htm

"Unfortunately, unlike the Trojan it warns about, the email hoax is getting wide distribution, spreading FUD and wasting time and bandwidth. Please do be considerate; DON'T send this warning to anyone you know. It's as bogus as the alleged pictures of Osama are."

Tydligen är varningen att jämföra med en hoax, för att prata svengelska.

edit: Ok, det verkar som olika siter tycker olika i alla fall.
    "Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Kan ju vara ett hoax (skämt) men hellre en varning för mycket, när det gäller sånt där.

mvh humlan.
    Sunray4, Vu+ Solo SE, MyGica ATV1800, 4 to 1 HDMI 1.4-switch 4k 2k med optisk utgång för anlutning till min Logitech Z906, Projektor Optoma 141x, 150cm Parabol med actuator, Moteck V-Box II för DiSEq konvertering, Invacom LNB + en del annat för Tv, bild, ljud/Hi-Fi LAN/WAN...

helt sant
    "Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Liknande ämnen

1. Varning!!
    Av humlan57 i forum Övrigt
    Svar: 26
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-01-10, 07:44
  2. Varning
    Av Evex i forum Canal Digital
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2004-12-06, 16:57
  3. varning för VDG
    Av öcsi i forum Canal Digital
    Svar: 26
    Senaste inlägg: 2004-08-29, 10:11
  4. varning!!!!
    Av Bozze i forum Com Hem
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2004-05-18, 13:11
  5. VARNING!
    Av [zombie] i forum Com Hem
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2003-03-01, 20:40

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
stöd oss
ComHit.net är en ideell sidan som drivs helt utan reklamintäkter, detta för att du som användare ska slippa all störande reklam och diskutera de saker du är intresserad av.
Skulle man däremot känna att man vill donera en slant för att hjälpa ComHit.net att bli bättre är ni välkomna att donera via länken nedan.

https://www.paypal.me/comhit/
Följ oss