Resultat 1 till 5 av 5

Ämne: WinTV-dualHD TV Tuner (DVB-T2, DVB-T, DVB-C) not finding any analogue channels

WinTV-dualHD TV Tuner (DVB-T2, DVB-T, DVB-C) not finding any analogue channels

Hi There,

Sorry for the English, I hope you can help me as I have been struggling with this for a while now...

Background:
    - HTPC with TV turner
    - Turner is supporting DVB-T2, DVB-T, DVB-C (specs here: http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/site/prod...ta_dualhd.html)
    - I have the lowest subscription type from Comhem (Bas) where most of the channels are analogues.

Troubleshooting:
    - Plugging the tv cable directly on my TV, everything works, I get the analogue and digital channels.

Problem:
    - When plugging the tv cable onto the tv turner, I only get the DVB-C cables channels not any of the analogue channels.
    - I have used different TV turner program to scan all regions in DVB-T,DVB-T2 but nothing.

Questions:
    Now, are the Comhem free channels going through DVB-T,DVB-T2?
    If so, why am I not getting them?
    Is there a different encoding to those channels that the TV card not setup for or recognizing?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions to what might wrong and what I should do, thanks a lot!

ComHit Crew atomizeds avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004
    Tackad
    1 084 gånger
    Well, this is a case of definitions. The definition of DVB is Digital Video Broadcasting, hence it is not a standard for analogue transmissions...

So, it is not possible to see the Comhem analogue channels with DVB-C equipment. You need an analogue tuner and that is what is built-in in your TV-set. To be clear, the Comhem "free channels" are transmitted with analogue standards not DVB.
    Senast redigerad av atomized den 2017-08-23 klockan 16:52.
    Har du frågor om hur man gör, ställ dem i forumet! Skicka inte PM till mig!
    Använd SÖK i forumet. LÄS Guider och Wikis. Testa!!

Seniormedlem
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2012
    Tackad
    99 gånger
    comhems channels cant get trough dvb-T or dvb-T2 because its dvb-C
    and you cant get analogue trough dvb-C

Thank you both for the clarification!

If the free channels are not delivered through DVB-C and DVB-T, it is then delivered through their own analogue standards?
    That sucks, why this card would not support analogue tuning though and what usb stick would support then analogue tuning and DVB-C?

ComHit Crew atomizeds avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004
    Tackad
    1 084 gånger
    Well, you can forget about DVB-T, it is only for receiving digital TV signals over the air. In Sweden that is only used by Boxer.

Analogue TV is an old standard that was used before digital TV transmissions were introduced.

There are hybrid USB sticks that can handle both DVB-C and analogue TV but they are getting hard to find. Analogue TV in Sweden nowadays only exists in some cable networks and is rapidly being phased out.

I guess one of the following tuners would suit your needs:
    http://www.hauppauge.se/site/products/data_hvr930c.html
    http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/site/prod...a_hvr1975.html
    Har du frågor om hur man gör, ställ dem i forumet! Skicka inte PM till mig!
    Använd SÖK i forumet. LÄS Guider och Wikis. Testa!!

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-03-31, 22:55
  2. WinTV-PVR-500 MCE
    Av Thug i forum Boxer
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2006-01-16, 16:41
  3. WinTV NOVA-T problem
    Av p1s i forum Övrigt
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2005-05-25, 19:48
  4. Hauppauge Wintv Nexus-CA
    Av stopstopstopstop i forum Com Hem
    Svar: 13
    Senaste inlägg: 2005-03-09, 12:50
  5. Hauppauge WinTV
    Av hammer i forum Övrigt
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2003-10-28, 22:11

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •  
stöd oss
ComHit.net är en ideell sidan som drivs helt utan reklamintäkter, detta för att du som användare ska slippa all störande reklam och diskutera de saker du är intresserad av.
Skulle man däremot känna att man vill donera en slant för att hjälpa ComHit.net att bli bättre är ni välkomna att donera via länken nedan.

https://www.paypal.me/comhit/
Följ oss