U have a NDS upgraded box?
Tested on the recivers listed at the bottom of this posting.

Channels u get:
In Sweden: SVT1, SVT2, SVT24, TV3, ZTV, Viasat Explorer och TV8 with History Channel & Fox News (anyone gotten more? or less?)

In Denmark: DK1, DK2, TV3 (No, Sv, Dk), ZTV (Dk), Viasat Explorer. (anyone gotten more? or less?)

In Norway:NRK1, NRK2, TV3 (No, Sv, Dk), ZTV (No) og Viasat Music (anyone gotten more? or less?)

..and NO u don´t need to have ANY kind of card in the slot,, Just remove the card u have in the cardreader. no need to have it, works anyway, blue screen disappears automaticly when u get picture

Do like this:

Get your BOX ID [or Control number, same thing] (from SystemInformation, if u removed the BLUE info screen)

If u live in:
Sweden Call: #31#08-56203300 (this is a AUTOmatic system)
Denmark Call: *31*70-121-151 (this is a AUTOmatic system)
Norway Call: *31* 800-53-020 (this is a AUTOmatic system)

(if u use #31# or *31* before the number then they can´t see your number, i didn´t do this cause i don´t think they keep track of the calls, and i don´t care if they do neather..)

BUT if u are scared that they come after u in the dark !!call from a Phone booth !! then they cant track your call!

Or even better an unregisted CellPhone number. Most cellphone companyz have a "cash" card (in Sweden called, Comviq Kontant, Telia Kontant etc.) that u can buy @ gas stations and so on. Just buy one do the call and no one knows it´s you.

If u live in another part of the World just try dialing +468056203300 or 00468056203300. The voice are swedish so just follow my "punshing" line bellow if u don´t understand.
-------------------------------------

Punshing Guide:

Push "1" for "NEW CUSTOMER"

Then when asked .."Vänligen slå ditt abonnentnummer på 8 siffror.." just make one up ex. 46721882 push "1" to confirm.

Then they ask for BOX ID .. Just punch it in.

If u do this right. Just wait for 5min and u got picture.! On some recivers this takes even 12h before it works.

...And if the picture dissapears after 18days.. just do the same thing again. Mine hassen´t dissapeard did this 040428

Working on:
Pace DS420NV *Not Tested*
Nokia 220 S *Not Tested*
Nokia 9780 S --TESTED AND WORKING--
Nokia 9802 S --TESTED AND WORKING--
Nokia 9902 S *Not Tested*
Thomson DSI35TH *Not Tested*
Strong SRT 8700 --TESTED AND WORKING--
Triax DSI350TX *Not Tested*
Triax DSI354TX *Not Tested*
Sagem SD4150 --TESTED AND WORKING--
Humax Vaci-5350 *Not Tested*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------